About Me

Min bilder
Sówïe
Not much to tell, so if you want to know something, just ask me!
Visa hela min profil

Bloggintresserade

Info

Name: Ida (That's all I'll give you)
Born: In the great year of 1985
Family: Me, mom, dad, big brother and my cat Molly
Hobbies: Music, Painting, photographing and sports
Dreams: Living a fabulous life as a Photographer in Los Angeles
Quotation: Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are! -Kurt Cobain
Idols: Travis Barker, Chris Garver, Brian May and Nikki Sixx
lördag, november 13, 2010
Okey, so the past month I've been up and down all over 30 seconds to mars, ohh what a band <3
I've been a fan (Echelon) for about 5 years, but sadly I've been away from them for awhile.
But now that I'm back, I'M BACK TO STAY, FOREVER!! I will never ever leave them out of my life! I'm planing a tattoo in their honor too, as I said, thay will be with me forever now, and soon, hopefully also on my skin! :) <3

You can't but think that Jared Leto is adorable, handsome, SEXY, and I would to ANYTHING, too just be able to be a part of their life! I feel like a crazy schoolgirl when I think of him sometimes, I could go nuts, I feel crazy and weird!!! :/ That one person can make you feel like this!

I've been a Jared Leto fan for about 10 years or so, sense hi was Jordan on My so-called life! <3 God I love that serie, too bad they only did 19 episodes! :( But I got it on DVD, so I can watch it over and over if I would like to! ;)

Ohh god, how can just one single person make you feel like this?! I would like to get a answer to that question!! And it litterally breaks my heart too! I mean I will never get to know him like I would like to! :( <3

<3
I believe in nothing
Not the end and not the start
I believe in nothing
Not the earth and not the stars
I believe in nothing
Not the day and not the dark
I believe in nothing
But the beating of our hearts

I believe in nothing
100 suns until we part
I believe in nothing
Not in Satan, not in God
I believe in nothing
Not the peace and not in war
I believe in nothing
But the truth in who we are

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar